The Awesome About Me 2016!

My name is Isabelle, I am 11 years old and live in Australia. My name means pledge to God and is French. My favourite colour is blue, I enjoy riding horses and obsessed art and horses. I have a little brother and a mum and a dad we live on a farm with 7 horses 2 cats and 1 dog. My hobbies include riding my beautiful pony, doing art and many many many more.

A little more about me.
I’m a pretty friendly person and get along in big and small groups. I am pretty fit and I can normally get a job done if I’m asked to do it. I enjoy riding horses so much, I also enjoy playing with my brother and my dog, I’m really good with technology and lots of art. I have gold/brown hair and have big brown eyes and have quite few freckles on me. I have long legs but I have a short body, I’m in year 6 and only 145 cm tall!

Places I been.
I traveled to Bali and got malaria but other than that I had lots of fun there. I’ve been to Fiji 3 times, twice for run and once to see my cousins that moved there for 6 months! I go to Sydney pretty much every school holiday to see my Mum’s family who lives up there. We go to Tasmania frequently because we have a fishing shack down there and dad loves fishing. Every summer we go up to a place called South West Rocks, I love it because it’s warm and you swim every day in the ocean.But the best place I’ve stayed at is my house, I love it.

As you can see that’s a little bit about me, it might not be what you wanted to hear, but i hope you enjoyed it so thank you for reading.

image

What else would you like to know about me?